Provide value and assistance to Banicki Construction projects by assisting Project Manager and/or Project Superintendent in the management of quantities, project documentation, materials, subcontractors, and project specific construction management.
Assist Project Manager in the following areas:
• Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
• Knowledge of field concepts, practices, and procedures.
• 1-3 years of civil construction work experience, which could include internships
• Good communication skills, both verbally and written.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Outlook Exchange.
• Demonstrated ability to build relationships, communicates effectively at all levels of the organization, and lead through influence – with the purpose of driving change and delivering positive outcomes.
• Values and incorporates contributions of people from diverse backgrounds.
• Winning attitude that motivates people, and a results orientation.